Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And so it begins.....

Here I am.  I'm staring at my screen wondering what on earth to write.  My life is a crazy whirlwind and sometimes it seems like I can't stop to take a breath and yet trying to figure out how to write this, my first blog post, has me stumped.

I guess I should start by saying that this isn't going to be some site with me whining about my weight every time I write.  Is it a big (haha) part of who I am?  Absolutely, but that doesn't mean I have to talk about it or food or exercise all the time.  Who wants to read that?  I know I certainly don't want to write it!

You'll read silly stories of thing our kitties did.  I'll share my love of Disney.  I'll talk through the adoption process of our new dog - we're still in the midst of that, plus s/he will have his/her own blog, of course!  Sometimes I'll vent or rant or carry on about something for absolutely no reason at all.  I just like to write, so write I shall.

Come along for the ride, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment