Monday, November 17, 2014

Mail

Here I sit.  On the sofa.  Wanting to write a post and not sure what to write.

Got it!  Now that I've given it a title I will begin.

It may seem silly.  Actually, I'm pretty sure it sounds silly, but hear me out.  Please.

I just heard the mailman come up the street and it struck a chord in my tiny brain.

Who doesn't like to get mail?  I don't mean bills or coupons or ads or just plain junk (which I think is just another way to say "junk")... I mean mail.  It's addressed to you; maybe the envelope is hand-written; perhaps it's a Hallmark card (or any other brand of card) with a logo embossed...

Edit: I wrote the above back in August and since I never really finished a thought, I never published it.  I am changing that today, but it is unfinished and I am aware of that.  Here are some musings from early August.

No comments:

Post a Comment